Âme Nomade 7 Afroditis str, Vrilissia 15235
2. Personal Data Collection
The company “Âme Nomade” has designed a standard website contact form to initiate communication with any interested individual. This form is used for any inquiries or requests and it directs them to the appropriate department or staff member. In order to handle and respond to your inquiries and requests, we might collect and store your full name, email, address, contact details, and any other information you might provide to us. This information is strictly used to respond to your inquiries or requests adequately and will not be disclosed to third parties’ others than those mentioned in this policy or where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Additionally, we provide Âme Nomade phone numbers for more direct contact if required. Calls of customer service call center are recorded for educational and supervisory purposes, and these recordings are usually maintained for a period of 2 years.
Âme Nomade has implemented a customer’s account feature for online purchasing. The personal data needed in order to manage your account is your full name, email, password, address, contact details and any other information you might choose to share with us. These data are processed only for the purpose they are received and not for any other purposes that are not mentioned in this policy. Âme Nomade has implemented an interconnection service with the bank and PayPal, in case you wish to proceed with the payment for any purchase by credit card or via PayPal. These credit card details are not stored by us but transmitted securely by the service provider bank or PayPal.
Finally, through our website we collect and process your contact details (name, address, telephone number, e-mail) in order to manage and improve our relationship through updates of advertising or non-content, provision of privileges, participation in promotional activities, social responsibility actions or other events, as well as the registering in the newsletter of Âme Nomade. The legal basis of the processing of the above data is your explicit consent given by a separate statement on the website, which you can withdraw at any time. Especially in relation to the newsletter is provided additionally the possibility of withdrawing through the e-mail message received by the user.
For processing to be lawful under the from Regulation (EU) 2016/679 , we identify a lawful basis before we can process your personal data. In this case, the legal basis for the data processing effected by us is the granting of your explicit consent to the processing, by submitting the form only in case you agree with this policy.
This policy refers to the use of data we collect from you when navigating to our website. Third party websites (third party providers, such as Google, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) that are accessed through links on our websites, have separate privacy and data collection practices, and security measures. We have no responsibility or liability for the practices, policies, and security measures implemented by third parties on their websites. We recommend that you review the privacy statements and policies of linked sites to understand how those websites collect, use, and store information.
* registration for a service;
* providing services, you have requested.
* for advertising purposes, such as providing personalized advertisements, advertisement content, and promotional communication, after giving your consent if required.
* performing market research via surveys to better serve your needs, improve the effectiveness of our website, our products and services, our various types of communications, advertising campaigns, and/or promotional activities
* to ask your opinion about our products and conduct customer surveys, after giving your consent if required.
* to understand how consumers, use our services and products so that we can improve them and develop new products and services;
* for the reward of free prizes, promotions or competitions with gifts, as permitted by law and
* for other purposes, if we acknowledge a legitimate basis for the processing of your data.
Âme Nomade processes personal data for the purposes described above.
The legal bases for the processing of personal data by Âme Nomade include processing, which is: necessary for the execution of a contract between you and Âme Nomade (e.g. for the purchase of products, for the provision of services, the Identify and authenticate you to be able to use specific services), necessary to comply with legal requirements (e.g. to comply with applicable accounting rules and to carry out mandatory disclosures to law enforcement authorities), essential to the legitimate interests of Âme Nomade (e.g. to manage our relationship with you and improve the relevance of communication, experience and customer service) and based on the consent of our clients (e.g. to communicate with you about our products and services and to provide marketing information to you), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by contacting us as provided to the section Our Details , without affecting the legality of the consent processing before such withdrawal.
4.Transfer of personal data
Any such transfer, personal data, will always comply with applicable law. Âme Nomade may disclose personal data collected by the website to our partners, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors or third-party processors, insofar as reasonably necessary for our operations.
Specifically, our main partners include Google, Linkwise, Contact Pigeon, Skroutz, Criteo, Hotjar, and Zendesk. Appropriate protection safeguards will protect against such transfers.
Such transmissions shall be carried out solely for the purposes and in compliance with the conditions laid down herein and shall be protected where necessary by appropriate measures and contractual clauses in accordance with applicable privacy law.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Data where such disclosure is required for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. In any case that we might need to transfer personal data at third parties,Âme Nomade is committed to asking for your consent if we will not recognize any other legal basis.
In addition, we may disclose personal data when such disclosures are necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Finally, if we need to transfer personal data to third parties, Âme Nomade undertakes to request your consent if no other legal basis has been recognized.
5. Personal Data Retention and Deletion
For additional information’s for the retention and deletion period, please refer to the section Our Details .
6.Rights of Data subjects
6.1 Individual’s Right of Access Âme Nomade assumes that Personal Data collected directly from the individual will be accurate and complete.
Individuals can access and update their own Personal Data using the Data Subject Request Form. To supply this application, please contact us by email.
6.2 Individual’s Right to Rectification and Erasure The data subject may request that any information held on them is deleted or removed, and any third parties who process or use that data must also comply with the request.
An erasure request can only be refused if an exemption applies. The Right to Erasure can be requested using the Data Subject Request Form. To supply this application, please contact us by email.
The companyÂme Nomade is obligated to erase personal data where one of the following applies:
* personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
* the data subject withdraws consent, and no other legal basis for processing exists;
* the data subject objects to the processing carried out on the grounds of the Data Controller’s legitimate interests and there are no other overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
* the personal data has been unlawfully processed. If the request to erase Personal Data has been received, identity has been confirmed, the request meets one of the above requirements, and there is no legal contrary reason for processing, Âme Nomade must delete the relevant data in its entirety. The request shall be recorded in the Data Subject Request Log.
If the company Âme Nomade cannot delete personal data, Âme Nomade will ensure that:
* is not able, or will not attempt, to use the personal data to inform any decision in respect of any individual or in a manner that affects the individual in any way; * does not give any other organization access to the personal data;
* protects the personal data with appropriate technical and organizational security; and commits to permanent deletion of the information if, or when, this becomes possible.
6.3 Individual’s Right to Restrict Processing The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing using the Data Subject Request Form. To supply this application, please contact us by email
6.4 Individual’s Right to Object Individuals have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data using the email.
6.5 Individual’s Right to Data Portability Upon request, a data subject should have the right to receive a copy of their Personal Data in a structured format using the Data Subject Request Form.
These requests should be processed within one month, provided there is no undue burden, and it does not compromise the privacy of other individuals.
A data subject may also request that their data is transferred directly to another system. This process must be done for free.
If Âme Nomade cannot respond fully to the request within 30 days, the GDPR compliance team shall nevertheless provide the following information to the Data Subject, or their authorized legal representative within the specified time:
* An acknowledgement of receipt of the request.
* Any information located to date.
* Details of any requested information or modifications which will not be provided to the Data Subject, the reason(s) for the refusal, and any procedures available for appealing the decision.
* An estimated date by which any remaining responses will be provided.
* An estimate of any costs to be paid by the Data Subject (e.g. where the request is excessive in nature).
* The name and contact information of the contact person.
Where the changes are significant, we may also choose to concerned email users with the new details.
Where required by law, will we obtain your consent to make these changes.
8. Our Details
If you believe that processing of your data by us violates applicable law, you may file a complaint with the supervising authority.
You can find contact details for all EU supervisors here
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.amenomade.com
Your current state: Allow all cookies.